2013年10月20日 星期日

自動駕駛測試--看電腦學英文


參考資料https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdgQpa1pUUE

Good morning, Steve. Hey, Nathaniel! How are you? Doing just great.
早安,Steve。嘿,Nathaniel!你好嗎?我很好。

Go ahead Steve.
走吧,Steve。

[electronic voice] Auto Driving.
[電腦配音] 自動駕駛

Here we go. Away we go.
我們走囉。我們出發。

Look! Ma, no hands! No hands anywhere.
看!老馬(Mahan),沒有用手!哪裡都沒有用手。

No hands, no feet. No hands, no feet, no nothing.
沒用手,沒用腳。沒用手,沒用腳,沒用任何東西。

I love it.
我愛它。

So we are here at the stop sign.
所以我們在這遇到停車標示。

Yup. Car's using the radars and laser to check and make sure there's nothing coming either way.
是的。車子正用雷達和雷射檢查並確定兩邊沒有東西過來。

I find myself looking.
我發現我自己在觀望。

Old habits die hard, man.
積習難改,老兄。

Hey, they don't die. Hey, anybody up for a taco?
嘿,它們改不了。嘿,有人想要一個墨西哥捲餅嗎?

Yeah, yeah. What do you want to do today, Steve?
好啊,好啊。你今天想做什麼,Steve?

I'm all for Taco Bell, myself.
我自己只想去Taco Bell(美國知名速食店,專賣墨西哥捲餅)。

All right, well, let's go get a taco at the drive-thru.
好吧,嗯,我們去得來速買墨西哥捲餅吧。

And we are turning into the parking lot.
然後我們轉到停車場。

Yeah. How neat!
是啊。好俐落!

There we go. Now we kind of creep along here. Does anybody have any money?
好了。現在我們好像慢慢移動到這裡。誰有錢?

I've got money.
我有錢。

No, I've got my wallet right here. You roll down your window and order a burrito. Yeah, push that.
不,我錢包在這邊。你搖下窗戶並點一個墨西哥捲餅吧。是的,按下那個。

How are you doing today?
你今天好嗎?

I'm doing very well. How are you today?
我很好。你今天好嗎?

Good. Thank you!
很好。謝謝你!

This is some of the best driving I've ever done.
這是我開得最好的一次。

Ninety-five percent of my vision is gone. I'm well past legally blind. You lose your timing in life. Everything takes you much longer. There are some places that you cannot go. There are some things that you really cannot do. Where this would change my life is to give me the independence and the flexibility to go the places I both want to go and need to go when I need to do those things.
我失去了百分之九十五的視力。我早已超過法定盲人的標準了。你失去你生活中的步調。每件事情要花你更長的時間。有些地方你不能去。有些事情你真的不能做。這能改變我生活的地方在於給我自主權和靈活性,當我需要去做那些事情的時候能去那些我想去也必須去的地方。

You guys get out. I've got places that I have to go.
你們下車吧。我還有些必須要去的地方。

Yeah. Yeah. Bye now. Hey, it's been nice, you know? It's been nice.
好。好。先掰掰囉。嘿,剛剛很棒,你知道嗎?剛剛很棒。


沒有留言:

張貼留言