2013年11月28日 星期四

小甜甜布蘭妮跟PSY學跳《Gangnam Style》--看電腦學英文



So I danced to this new song, but I don't know if you all know about this, Gangnam Style. But this video is blowing up all over the place, and you tweeted out about it, right? Yes! Alright, if you haven't seen, let's show them a little bit of this video, how great this guy is. He's brilliant.
所以我跟著這首新歌跳舞,但我不知道你們是否都知道這個「Gangnam Style」。但這影片在到處都爆紅,而且妳在Tweeter上談過它,對吧?是的!好吧,如果你還沒看過,給他們看一下這影片吧,看看這個人有多棒。他很優秀。

He is fantastic, isn't he? Amazing! Alright!Alright, so you tweeted out...you actually tweeted out that you wanna learn that dance, right? Yes. Alright. So I've got somebody here to teach you that dance. PSY, come on out!
他很棒,不是嗎?超讚的!好吧!好吧,所以妳在Tweeter上說…妳實際上在Tweeter上說妳想學那舞步,對嗎?是啊!好吧。所以我這裡有個人教妳那舞步。PSY,出來吧!

Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!
我的天啊!我的天啊!我的天啊!

Fantastic!
好棒!

Alright! I'm okay!
好吧!我沒關係!

Come on! Show me!
來吧!秀給我看!

Alright, it looks...it looks easier than it is, but it's like a two and then one, right? How do you do it?
好吧,它看起來…它看起來比實際去做簡單,但它是像兩步然後一步,對嗎?你怎麼跳的?

Ugh, you have to take your shoes off. You're not gonna be able to dance like that! No, no, no, this is fine. Because the... No, because mindset of this dance is, "Dress classy and dance cheesy."
啊,妳得脫掉妳的鞋子。妳不能穿那樣跳舞!不,不,不,那樣沒關係。因為…不,因為這跳這舞步的心態,「穿得優雅又跳得很俗」。

Oh, ok. So, that's ok. This is nice. Alright!
噢,好。所以,沒關係。這樣很好。好吧!

And, let me... By the way, can I introduce myself? Yes, please do. Not just dancing! Okay! I'm PSY from Korea. How are you?
還有阿,讓我…對了,我可以自我介紹嗎?好,請便。不是只有跳舞!好的!我是韓國來的PSY。你們好嗎?

PSY from Korea! We love you! Oh, really? We love you! You are amazing!
韓國的PSY!我們愛你!噢,真的嗎?我們愛你!你很棒!

Alright, so this song is like... How do you do it? One and two and three, four. One and two and three and four.
好吧,所以這首歌就像是…你怎麼跳?一和二和三、四。一和二和三和四。

Another try... One and two and three and four.
再試一次… 一和二和三和四。

And the hands are gonna be soft like this, and...and bounce like you're riding an invisible horse, like...bounce like...
然後手要像這樣柔軟,還有… 然後像是妳在騎著隱形的馬一般彈跳,像是…彈跳就像是…

And then goes like this one...
然後像這個一樣…

So it goes... Alright, give me the music. One, two, three, four.
That is PSY!
所以就這樣…好吧,給我音樂。一、二、三、四。
那是PSY!

沒有留言:

張貼留言